Solomon Abramovich was a Consultant Otolaryngologist at the following main hospitals until 2016:
- St Mary’s Hospital, London, W2.
- Central Middlesex Hospital, North West London Hospital NHS Trust, London NW10.
In addition, he had the following Honorary Consultant appointments:
- Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Imperial College, London.
- Honorary Skull Base Surgeon and Neurotology Surgeon, Charing Cross Hospital and the Department of Neurosurgery the Royal London Hospital, London.
- Visiting Honorary Consultant ENT Surgeon to Gibraltar.
He is a Member and Fellow of the following professional organisations:
Mr Abramovich regularly
trains ENT surgeons at international microsurgery of the ear and temporal bone dissection courses in Paris, London and Denver. For further details of his teaching activiites, please visit the 'Teaching' section of the web site.
Mr Abramovich has published widely in the medical literature and delivered presentations both at national and international meetings. For a detailed list of his publications and presentations, please visit the 'Publications' and 'Presentations' sections of this web site respectively.